Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Katie Campbell

Hello! I'm Katherine "Katie" Campbell. I am an English Writing major and I think I might get a Medieval Studies minor, not sure though.
I love to read all kinds of things and I love to write about everything and nothing. As far as a job, I work for Residential Life as a Desk Assistant and also in Athletics. I am a student leader for a number of groups, like the SophoMORE Initiative Student Committee.
I am not ging to lie, I LOVE PEOPLE! For Freshmen Move-In Day, I was as excited as a toddler on Christmas Day. The idea of meeting new people and learn new things is one of the best parts of being on campus. I know, this is a lot of random information, but that's me. I am constantly on the go and looking for something new to do. While I do tend to talk, and I guess write, a lot I am also a great listener.
I'm really excited for this class and can't wait to start learning!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the class, Katie. The readings can be pretty grim, but I hope you will learn something from the course.

    ReplyDelete