Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hi! My name is Danielle Pauli and I am senior majoring in English writing and minoring in Environmental Studies. I am from New Orleans/ Metairie. I attended Grace King and Covington High. In the past few years I have developed a strong appreciation for nature and nature writing. I hope to write for National Geographic or some other environmental magazine. I LOVE to travel. This past summer I spent some time in Belize and Guatemala doing research on tropical fish. I have also been to Mexico, Canada, France, and traveled around Germany. In New Orleans, I am typically doing homework or working at a local business my dad owns.

My mother's family is Native American. My grandparents spoke french and brought me to many powwows. I also attended a tribal camp haha! I would love to learn more about my culture, as well as, others. I am very interested in seeing how various groups are displayed in films.

No comments:

Post a Comment