Monday, October 10, 2011

Courtney Shaw

Hi! I'm Courtney and I'm a Mass Comm. senior with a minor in English. I'm graduating a semester early in December, so I'm very excited to see the what the next few months hold. I currently work (dangerously close to full time haha) for a marketing firm and surprisingly, I really enjoy my job. 


I say surprisingly because I'm a bit of a travel junkie. I have a lot of trouble staying in one place or doing one thing for a long time because I really enjoy the exchange of new ideas and cultures. I think my greatest interests are learning and reading, which I guess are intrinsically linked haha. I also really enjoy documentary films, autobiographies and attempting to learn new languages. 

2 comments:

  1. Where have you traveled, Courtney? Have you been to any of the countries we will be studying in the Holocaust course?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent a lot of time in Honduras because I have a few personal ties to the area (not missionary trips). I also spent a summer backpacking through Finland, Sweden, France, The UK, and Spain. I don't think I've been to any of the countries we're studying, aside from the Native Americans in the States.

    ReplyDelete