Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Elizabeth R. Otto


Hello everyone. My name is Libby and I want to major in English writing. This is my second year at Loyola and I am loving the difference between life here and life back home in Kansas City. After high school I wanted to meet new people and surround myself in a different culture and I have definitely found that here. When I am not reading, sleeping, or doing homework I am either with my friends or holed up in my room watching various films and/or drawing random things. During the weekends I can usually be found at Cedar Grove Tchoupitoulas Plantation. I cook and serve food to guests of weddings or other parties, as well as organize the owners' storage areas because I can't stand for them to be too messy. I love working there with the people because it is a fast pace job and the owners are the nicest family. I am very interested in this class and I am excited to have conversations with others about the different topics that I am sure will arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment